Welcome to the A-B Tech Fact Book
This online publication is intended to provide answers to questions frequently
asked about the college by administration, faculty, students, and others.
It is designed to provide a "snapshot" of the principal characteristics
of A-B Tech. This publication is produced by the Research and Planning Office.
The Fact Book is divided into the following eight sections:
- Overview - a brief summary of A-B Tech's
- Curriculum Programs - statistics on curriculum
program FTE and headcount, as well as information on the number of degrees,
diplomas, and certificates awarded.
- Curriculum Student Profile - fall semester and
annual academic year demographic
characteristics of A-B Tech's curriculum students.
- Continuing Education Programs - statistics
on continuing education program FTE and headcount.
- Continuing Education Student Profile -
annual demographic characteristics of A-B Tech's continuing education students.
- Learning Resources Center - annual LRC statistics.
- Faculty and Staff - information on A-B
Tech's faculty and staff.
- Finance and Facilities - information on
A-B Tech's budget and facilities.
Click on the links at the left to view each section.